CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

...with the Chocolate Espresso Cookies.


Oh my...these are my new FAVORITE cookie. I love soft, chewy cookies. I love anything espresso flavored. So combine the two and we have a WINNER.
When I found this recipe in the Sunday paper "mini-magazine" (I have no idea what it's called....something like Parade?!?!) it was simply called Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookie. But upon reading the ingredient list further, I found the recipe called for espresso powder. I decided to make them to see if they tasted at all "espresso-y". They sure did. Delicious! It makes a small batch, so consider doubling the recipe. These cookies come out so soft and they STAY soft....which is huge for me. I often (ok always) have problems with my cookies getting hard and cripsy after a day or two, and I don't like crispy cookies...I want soft and chewy!
Another bonus is that this recipe can be made in one bowl. So many of my recipes call for half the ingredients to be mixed in one bowl, some more ingredients in another bowl and then you combine them later. I hate that. Too many dirty dishes!

I just made a batch of these yesterday and they are almost gone...yipes! I am thinking of making another (double) batch tomorrow....hmmmmm ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails