CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 25, 2010

..with the lamb chops.


Remember the lamb my husband purchased from his farming coworker?
Last night I made my first lamb recipe ever! I used a recipe from my Everyday Food cookbook. I made Lamb Chops with Mint-Pepper Sauce. I was nervous about making them, because everyone has told me "lamb is so hard to cook". This recipe wasn't that difficult. It does ask for the lamb to be cooked medium-rare......but I am not a rare-of-any-kind eating type of gal! I will only eat meat if it is well done. So, I just kept an eye on the lamb while it was in the broiler and cooked it longer than the recipe states. It was not overcooked and it had great flavor...even without the mint-pepper sauce! This recipe will be filed away as a keeper!

2 comments:

  1. I had lamb for the first time the other night. My husband and I had lamb korma at our local Indian restaurant. So Good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lamb chops...it just sounds so fancy. But a little sad :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails