CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 8, 2011

...with recipe catch up.

I have been a cooking maniac lately. I just keep finding more and more recipes online that look so good, so I have been whipping up new things and taking photos (if they are good enough!) to keep for my recipe book project. In case you are looking for something new for your meal plans - check out these recipes.

My most recent favorites are these:
Pacific Pork Kabobs with Pineapple Rice


and Tyler's Mozarella Grilled Cheese Sandwiches I even got my mom hooked on these! I ate one for lunch everyday for a week!


If you need something refreshing and want to save a couple of bucks at your favorite coffee shop, then you should try this:

Recipe for Iced Mocha Frappucinno
Ingredients:

1/2 c instant coffee (adjust to taste)
1 cup sugar
1 cup non-fat dry milk powder (one package)
1 cup powdered non-dairy creamer
1/3 cup baking cocoa (adjust to taste)
1/4 teaspoon salt
Instructions:

Mix all ingredients together well

If you like a stronger/weaker coffee or mocha flavor, adjust those two ingredients accordingly.

Stores perfectly in a 1 quart jar for up to a year.

To make a perfect Mocha Frappe:

1 1/2 cup crushed ice

1/3 cup mocha mix

1/4 cup water

1/4 cup milk

Toss crushed ice into food processor first and blend until it looks a bit like snow, add mix & water, process until well blended and then add in milk. Blend just until it's mixed well (7-10 seconds).

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails