Tis the season for rummage sales!
I stopped by a rummage on my way to the grocery store last weekend and saw this vintage highchair for baby dolls. Elena has been really big into "cooking" for her babies and feeding them (and us), so I thought this would be a fun surprise for her.
I am happy to report that she loves it just as much as I do!
Stopped in to the Goodwill again this past week and stocked up on some more kids clothes. Found a couple more pairs of Gymboree and Cherokee shorts for this summer for Emanuel, as well as a cute red track suit jacket and a long sleeve shirt that says "Mommy's Little Monster".
Of course there were more jeans (in the next few sizes up), more shorts and 2 polo shirts for Emanuel.
For Elena I picked up a cute red Old Navy sweater dress for fall/winter, some Puma capris, a Gymboree panda pajama top and some simple fleece pants.
This weekend (Memorial weekend) the Goodwill is giving 15% off to customers with miitary ID's...too bad I still didn't have one!
How Long Do I Air Fry Tofu
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment