CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 17, 2012

...with Thrifty Thursday.

I felt like I hit the boy jackpot a few days ago at the Goodwill. I was dropping off a large bag of baby/toddler clothes to donate and decided to swing in and see if there was anything new. That's the thing about the Goodwill, you could shop today and then go back tomorrow and the selection is completely different. It just depends on the day!
It also happened to be the 15th of the month on this trip, and my Goodwill hands out these scratch off coupons when you walk in the door. Mine ended up being 15% off my total purchase.

Everything in these 2 pictures was purchased on the same day! With my coupon and Goodwill Club card each piece was $1.20.
The first column is babyGAP jeans (18-24m), Gymboree lined athletic pants (18-24m), Children's Place khaki shorts (24m), Gymboree khaki shorts (18-24m) and Cherokee print pants (18m).
Middle column is babyGAP jeans and brown cords (both 2T).
Right column is Children's Place jeans (4T and 3T) and Levi's jeans (3T).

This photo is 4 babyGAP shirts, sizes 2T and 3T and a pair of 18m Children's Place shorts and 12m Koala Kids shorts.

At this rate, by the time the kids are wearing these larger sizes I may not have to buy them any clothes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails