CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 11, 2012

...with Thrifty Thursday

My thrifty addiction continues. I continue to find great deals at the Goodwill.
These clothes for the kids were actually purchased in two seperate shopping trips.
I occasionally find clothes in several sizes larger than what the kids are wearing now, but I figure for the price I can't pass it up. I am really only buying in larger sizes for things that are "clothing staples" - like jeans. Jeans can be worn year-round here, so I know they will get worn at some point...even if it is 2 years from now.

Lately, I've been finding more boy clothes for Emanuel and not as many girly things for Elena.
On the left is a Kenneth Cole brown button up shirt, and a Cherokee red/white striped polo. In the middle are shirts in larger sizes - the top one is Genuine kids (4T) and the bottom is a Calvin Klein short sleeve shirt (3T). On the right is a yellow and blue striped polo onesie (18m) - it was new with tags still attached. All were $1.42 after discount :P

Something girly!
Left is Gymboree pajamas (3T), middle is Gymboree sweater in (3T) and Gymboree pink corduroy pants (3T). On the right is a Circo plaid purple pea coat (4T - too cute to pass up and coats for kids are expensive!!!). I got the coat for half off (so it was $2.37).

A few more girly items for Elena. On the left are 2 Gymboree skirts (4T) and a pair of Circo shorts (4T). On the right are 3 pairs of jeans in larger sizes (3T and 5T).

On the left is a Cherokee dress and Cherokee tshirt (new with tags). On the right is an Old Navy peasant shirt (new with tags) and Genuine Kids green khaki pants. (The shirt and pants are both 2T and actually match....but were bought in 2 different trips!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails