CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

...with Rainbow Brite!

Halloween was this past weekend and I of course had to dress Elena up! Since she is too young to tell me what she wants to be, I get to have fun deciding for her!
This year, I chose Rainbow Brite. I got a great deal on 2 pairs of rainbow BabyLegs to use for her arms and legs and I asked (okay, begged) my sister to sew her a blue dress on short notice! I had leftover pritnable iron-on paper from last years costume (she was Super Girl!) that I used to create the rainbow for the front of her dress.
I'd say she ended up as a pretty cute Rainbow Brite!














We took her to our neighbors house and to Abuelo and Abuela's house to trick or treat, but that was it.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails