CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 15, 2010

...where you "get to know the blogger"

Random (and not so random) things about me:

1. I have to sleep with the closet door closed. Our bed faces the closet, and if it is left open and I wake up in the middle of the night, I think the shirts hanging in the closet are people watching me.....spooooooooooooky.

2. I almost always read a magazine from back to front. (I don't read the articles backwards...I start at the beginning, I just start from the back of the magazine first!)

3. My favorite color is blue.

4. My favorite number is 8.

5. Graham crackers tickle my teeth.

6.I am left handed....but I only eat and write with the left. I open a jar of pickles with my right hand and cut coupons with my right hand.

7. When I was a kid, I thought the newspaper boy lived in the moon.

8. I swam with sharks on my honeymoon...twice.



9. I love frozen peanut butter and honey sandwiches.

10. My sister and I are mirror image identical twins.

11. I use a lot of punctuation when I write posts, emails, etc. Most of it -okay all of it- is probably used incorrectly (any teachers out there?), but I do it anyway - bad habit I guess.

12. I love coconut, honey and pepper...individually, not mixed together!

13. My favorite television series of all time is Friends...hence the reason the name of my blog is The One...! (if for some sad, unfortunate reason you have never seen an episode of Friends - each one is titled with the phrase The One blah blah blah - for example: The One with Chandler in a Box!)

14. I don't know how to work an iPod.....(I don't own one).

15. I like to sing along to songs on the radio.....only I don't know the words (even to the most popular, overplayed songs), so I make them up as I go along ;)

16. I was named after my grandmother on my dad's side of the family (both my first and middle name....and I suppose my maiden name too!).

17. My sister and I have a goal to travel to all the continents together....so far we've been to 2 together (Europe and North America), but we've each been to other continents with other people.

18. I can wiggle my ears.

19. I don't eat fish unless it was caught in a lake or river....nothing from the sea please.

20. One day I want to volunteer abroad....maybe immunize children in a third world country....something of that nature and involving children.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally with you on sleeping with the closet door closed. Shutting it is the last thing I do before getting in to bed.
    And I completely forgot about the paper boy thing. You are wierd!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails