CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 4, 2010

...with the Birthday Freebies!


I love birthday freebies! You know, the deals you get on your birthday because it's your birthday? For the last few years now I have signed up online (or in store in some cases) for some of my favorite retailers birthday FREEBIES!
When my birthday comes around the corner (which it is just around the corner.....I will be turning....OLD...on Friday the 8th!) I patiently wait for my email inbox or my snail mail box to fill up with my birthday freebie notifications; then, I happily spend my birthday collecting my freebies! In some cases, you get a week or two to spend/collect the freebie, which is good, because many of them involve food and I can only eat so much in a day!
So here's the run down on where I am currently get Birthday Freebies from and what I get:
Starbucks - free drink -I signed up online
Caribou Coffee - free drink on your birthday - signed up online
Auntie Anne's Pretzels - B1G1 Free any item - signed up online
Qdoba - B1G1 free entree on your birthday - signed up online
Red Robin - Free Burger - signed up online
BD's Mongolian Wok - Free meal (if I remember correctly, you get 2 weeks to use this one!) - signed up in store (online can be done too)

Goodwill - 25% off entire purchase coupon
White House Black Market - $10 coupon towards cost of purchase (no minimum)

Some places I have heard give freebies but I have yet to sign up:
Culver's - I think you get free custard on your birthday
Vera Bradley - $20 coupon (I will most definitely be checking this one out!)

So, what are you getting for FREE for your birthday? Any other places you know of that I should check out???

2 comments:

  1. Noodles & Co (B1G1) and Dairy Queen (B1G1 Blizzard)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a free scoop of custard from Culvers. They also give you an anniversary freebie (free concrete with value basket) each year you are on their mailing list. I also got emails from Chili's and Texas Road House, but didn't read them to see what my birthday gift was.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails