CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 2, 2010

...with Elena's first bike ride!

I have been wanting to ride my bike for exercise but needed a way to take Elena with me.
I researched several bike seat options online and decided I wanted something where she could sit up front so I could talk to her and see her.
I saw someone in town riding with their child in an iBert seat and thought it looked really neat. I found a local store that sold them and ended up buying one for Elena. We also got her a cool helmet!
Here she is modeling her new helmet!














Here we are after our first spin on the bike! It definitely took some getting used too....more weight on the bike now, so it definitely was a work out for me. Going up hills is a little more challenging too...only because it really worked my abs!

1 comment:

  1. I have seen those before but I always thought they may be difficult to ride with as the child could be in your way. What do you think now that you have tried it out? We have a Burley and I LOVE it! I scored a good deal on a used one through craigslist.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails