Elena sleeps in her crib (in her own room) at night. In the morning however, I grab her out of her crib and bring her into bed with me so I can nurse her. She nurses for a while first thing in the morning...sometimes 30 minutes and often times she falls back to sleep. This past weekend, as she was nursing I closed my eyes to get a little rest myself. Instead of falling back asleep she decided to "wake up mommy". Imagine my surprise when I feel a little finger go straight up my nose. Talk about a wake up call like no other. I immediately opened my eyes upon feeling the little tickle her finger created inside my nostril (almost made me sneeze) and looked down to see a smiling little face staring back at me...followed by a cute little giggle.
Wow, how I love her...nose picking and all!
How Long Do I Air Fry Tofu
3 years ago



That is hilarious!
ReplyDelete