CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 7, 2010

...with the MIA blogger

Yes, I have been MIA. I've been busy :)
My sister in law was married this past weekend and we made a 5 hour trip north to be a part of her wedding. It was a great weather day wise and everything turned out beautiful!
Her wedding was definitely a family affair! Many friends and relatives flew in from all over the US and Puerto Rico and many of us took part in making her day come together! My husband and dad built an arch for the couple to be married under, I arranged their flowers, the decorations were put together by my other sister in law and mother in law....the list goes on and on and on...!
Here are a few photos from our weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails