Halloween has now come and gone, however I can't help but show a few photos of the kids.
Emanuel was Clark Kent. I had wanted to use the same onesie I made for Elena for her first Halloween (she was Super Girl), so instead of dressing Emanuel as Super Man, we did Clark Kent. It was pretty easy....we already had the pants and button down shirt (and the Super Man onesie)....all I had to add were the glasses. Those came from my nephew - they were a pair of the 3D glasses the kids get when they see a movie at the theater.
If I don't say so myself, I think Emanuel pulled off the Clark Kent look very well!
Elena was a monarch butterfly. No reason for a butterfly. I just happened to find the costume at a kids consignment sale and couldn't pass it up. She loved the little gloves but wasn't too keen on the hat. I think she made a pretty cute butterfly!



No comments:
Post a Comment