CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

..where you can win free stuff!

I frequent many blogs. Several of these blogs host giveaways and I always enter if it is something I am interested in. Guess what? I have won 3 giveaways already! Here's my loot so far:
1. a cloth diaper cover
2. 3 "green" baby books
3. a cloth diaper

I want to tell you about a few of the latest blog giveaways that I have entered, so maybe you can win too :)

First up: Over at The Budget Mommy, you can win a set of 3 cloth diapers. Each is different, so think of it as a mini "cloth diaper sampler" pack! Hurry, this giveaway ends on February 12th.

At the Eco Friendly Family blog they are giving away a Green Smart laptop case! Enter by February 10th!

For the mommy's - here's a giveaway for the Super Baby Foods cookbook at the Once Upon a Baby blog!

On the same blog....is the Nose Frida. Heehee.....this thing is just too too funny. But hey, anything is worth a shot when your baby has a stuffy nose and the darn bulb syringe doesn't get enough of the junk out! In all seriousness....one of my coworkers has one these and she said it really works well!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails