Wow...my baby is ONE year old.
The past year has flown by. That will happen when you have 2 kids, I suppose.
I could get all sappy about how great it's been,, how challenging it's been, how I wouldn't trade it for the world, etc, etc...but that's not my style. While I do feel all those things, I am not great at writing about them. Things sound great in my head...but they don't transfer well to paper...uh, I mean to keyboard? Screen? You get the point.
We didn't do anything too off the wall crazy for Emanuel's big day. It was just another day to him...more nostalgic for me (you know...remembering all those contractions and labor 'pains' it took to get him into the world!).
The weather forecast called for 100% chance of rain. Yay.
Much to my surprise, it ended up being sunny until late afternoon...so I took advantage of the nice weather and decided to take my little man and big sister Elena to the nearby university to play in the grass and to take pictures.
The fresh air was...shall I say refreshing?!?!!!
Here are some of the pictures I took:
Later that evening we let him indulge in a birthday cupcake!
We let Elena indulge too!
On to year 2!
How Long Do I Air Fry Tofu
3 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment