CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

...with more flower creations.

Some good friends of my hubby and I recently were married and they had asked me to arrange their bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces back when they were starting their wedding planning. I was happy to do so, as I love flower arranging and even more, I love helping people save money on their weddings, like I did when we were married.
She even gave me the neato title of "Creative Director"....hahaha - love it!
The chosen wedding flowers were peonies and garden roses - a cheaper alternative to peonies (but look just like them).
I tried to take pictures of the arranging process, but I was by myself and taking pictures with flowers in your hand proves to be a little tricky.
So here's what I was able to capture.
I hope to repost some professional pictures when her photographer is done editing.

~Here is how they all arrived at 9 am sharp!~









~The bridesmaids bouquets finished~










~Peonies waiting to become a bouquet~











~The finished bridal bouquet~





~The centerpieces were hot pink garden roses floating in a vase of key limes~
~The programs table with a few peonies picked from the garden~
~The bar decorated with key limes~

















~The bride's bouquet in action~

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails