CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

...with the cloth wipes solution.











In addition to using cloth diapers, I also use cloth wipes. I purchased some really cute cloth wipes from Etsy. They are rectangular in shape, and fit perfectly into one of those travel wipes containers. I keep them dry inside the container and have a small squirt bottle that I fill with my own homemade wipes solution to clean off the baby's bum.
When it's time for a diaper change, I grab one wipe, wet it using the solution, clean off baby's bum and toss the dirty wipe into the wetbag along with the dirty diaper. No need to look around for a trash can to throw a disposable wipe into!
There are many different wipe solution recipes available. I found a great website that listed a recipe for anyone's needs! Some are very basic, others have many ingredients.
Take a look for yourself!

2 comments:

  1. Do you use cloth wipes while out and about? I love using cloth at home, but haven't tried to use them while out. I find that I need to use about a million disposable wipes for a job that 2 cloth wipes will get done easily. I need to get a little case and give it a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just use water, you actually use a solution? Do you think it works well? Bella's booty is super sensitive so I'd be a little nervous to try anything on her booty!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails