CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

...where Elena goes to Madison.







So we are in Madison today. My sister (M) had a PA conference she wanted to attend and asked if I'd accompany her. I've gone with her to one other conference before, so I was definitely up for going to Madison. I've never really been to Madison before to "hang out", so I jumped at the chance to stay in a hotel for free and visit the sights here while M is learning more about Primary Care. Elena made the trip out west with us! We even scored a mini fridge for the hotel room for free...to store her breast milk in! So , make note people - when staying in hotels, tell them you are pumping and you can score a mini fridge free of charge!

After dropping M off at the hotel, I packed Elena up in her sling and took to the streets of Madison...State Street that is.


First up, was a coffee shop on State Street. Then we met M for lunch at Ian's Pizza. This place has weird pizza! The guy behind us had macaroni and cheese on his pizza! His friend had penne pasta on his! M played it "safe" and had pepperoni. I had Spinach Feta Pesto...I think.


We are now back at the hotel. Elena is napping and I am making a plan for this evening and tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I think the guy called your pizza "Florentine." Hope Elena had fun in Mad Town.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails